Friday 23 January 2015

Scoring my first goal for the football team!


Last week I played a match against a football team called Meon Cross. It was fun! I was very tense during the journey because when I got there (Test Park) I was on the bench. Then I swapped with Megan. Soon after, I had got the ball from Anna. I ran up the side of the pitch, tried to pass to Anna however it came out of the blue - it was our corner! Everyone held their breath as Anna stepped up to take the corner; before I knew it the ball was at my feet and I was thundering towards the goal. BANG! Back of the net - I had scored. My heart was about to burst and I had a grin from ear to ear! This was a really special day for me as it was the first time I had scored for Springhill! The final score was 4-2  to Springhill.        

Springhill Girls' Football Team


Charlie

1 comment: