Wednesday 14 January 2015

My first Gymnastics Competition


I recently did a gymnastics competition with my partner Katie. We were against 4 partnerships and came first with a score of 27.34.We performed a grade 2  routine with grace, style and personality. Our coaches were very proud of us since it was our first ever competition together.

 I wasn’t nervous because once I got started  on the floor I forgot about all my  nerves.
My winner's medal

My parents say I was born to perform. I have performed lots of times  in shows but this was my first ever competition! I was 7 when I started gymnastics and this school introduced it to me. We went  to Redbridge school to perform a small and very simple sequence that I enjoyed a lot and because of this I asked my Dad if I could start gymnastics. After many weeks  of persuading, he finally said yes and I  ended up in a recreational class. I am now 9 and  I’m in a higher squad.
 
Eva Year 4

No comments:

Post a Comment